FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: By when do we need to register?
- A: Please register via this link before March 10th.
- Q: How will participants get to and from Killeen, TX?
- A: Review the travel guidance document on Community.
- A: Host site managers will reserve travel for their members and request reimbursement from Habitat AmeriCorps for that cost. Any travel that will cost more than $400 must be approved by email@example.com before booking.
- A: Reserve air travel to the Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport (GRK) to arrive Sunday, May 14th, no later than 4 PM CST to be transported to the Courtyard by Marriott.
- A: Reserve air travel from GRK anytime on Friday, May 19th.
- Q: We're driving, not flying. Where should we report when we arrive?
- A: Please report to our registration area at the Courtyard by Marriott between 10 AM and 4 PM CST.
- Q: How can I best represent Habitat AmeriCorps?
- A: Please review the "Fifteen things veterans want you to know" found on MyHabitat.
- Q: How will members record hours on their timesheets?
- A: Members will record hours during which they are actively engaged in the event. Record hours spent in building activities under your normal, everyday, AmeriCorps position. Hours spent in workshops, plenaries, or professional development opportunities should be recorded as training.
- A: Members may record the actual hours spent traveling on their arrival and departure days up to a maximum of eight hours.
2 attending | 0 Comments |
Tuesday, 2 May 2023
Learn more about and prepare for the upcoming National Service Blitz. All blitz attendees are required to attend this HabiCHAT session.
Category: Habitat AmeriCorps events
Recent event conversations
Thank you for your patience. Planning for the National Service Blitz is back on track. Action items. Review the ...
We previously communicated that registration for the inaugural National Service Blitz event scheduled for May ...
ACTION ITEMS: Prepare your host site for members to attend National Service Blitz May 14-19, 2023. Review the ...